22. Dezember 2011

Mediator of the unspeakable

falcoheaven4healing
I see art, in Goethe's words, as the mediator of the unspeakable.

In my art I am able to use the materials, colors and techniques to express my thoughts, feelings and personal experiences. It is part of how I communicate. 


Painting is for me a supremely joyful process, which always comes with an inner smile that only grows. Part of the pleasure of painting is the hope that the results will spread light and goodness in the world, and help viewers to get in touch with their inner selves. 

In this way, it fits into the rest of my life, especially into my work with the non-profit organisation A.M.S. Alle MitSamme(l)n I set up to assist the rehabilitation of unemployed and socially disadvantaged individuals.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen