8. November 2015

TUCKER | Exhibition @ Ember Gallery



I´ve been pretty curious when I became knowledge of the call for submitting a work using an image of Tucker :)

The first submission Protected Tucker is based on my work Protected by Cy, the second shows Tucker riding a bike and the last is a collage with my work Pimped Up Tucker


Jon Foster: "In November 2014 I started making Tucker themed collages. Somehow that turned into a worldwide mail-art meme. From Morocco to South Korea people sent collages using Tucker's face."

The opening reception of the Mail Art Show was held on November 6, 2015 @ Ember Gallery (Winston Salem, NC). The exhibition can be visited until the end of November guided by the raffle to win art and possibly a Tucker sheet set from Machine Gun Graphics!



The video gives you a nice overview! If you are in the area don´t miss the show 
Ember Gallery, 690 N Trade st. Winston Salem, NC 27101

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen